More Blog Posts
Teams List Announced!
The teams for this year’s Team Rubber vs. Team Turf rivalry are as follows:
Here’s what’s next:
- Let me know if there are any errors AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Pick a team captain. I recommend starting a FB group, or utilize whatever medium of communication you’d like to use
- Start your predictions for 20.1!
- Mark your calendars for November 8th, the 20.5 Party!
Here’s how the prediction points work:
- Correct # Movements: 3 points, all-or-nothing. If your team guesses the number of movements in the workout, you earn 3 points
- 1pt/Movement: Your team will gain 1 point for each type of movement you guess correctly
- Time domain: 3 points, all-or-nothing. If your team gets the time domain correct, you earn the points. Choices are:
- X minutes, either AMRAP or time-cap (must get ‘X’ correct)
- For time (no time cap)
- Ascending (ie: Do X in Y minutes, if you finish, add Z time and proceed, etc. You don’t have to get the exact scheme down to get credit)
- Rep Scheme: 1 pt per match; lose 1 pt per each 3 you overshoot.
- ex: If you guess 21-15-9 but the scheme is 21-18-15-12-9-6-3, you earn 3 points. However, if you guess 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 and the workout is 21-15-9, you earn 2 points (3 for guessing 21-15-9, but you lose 1 for overshooting the 18, 12, 6, and 3 by four wrong numbers).
*if this sounds confusing, just collaborate with your team and make your best guess, I’ll handle the scoring!
Team Captains: Send me your predictions prior to the announcement of 20.1
More opportunities to earn points will be announced as the weeks unfold.
That’s all for now, I’m looking forward to five fun weeks of friendly competition!